The "Lindsay" Hoodie
The "Lindsay" Hoodie
The "Lindsay" Hoodie

The "Lindsay" Hoodie

Regular price $48 now $38 Unit price  per 

90% of ALL PROFITS from these hoodies go straight to helping those rescued from HUMAN TRAFFICKING & the remaining 10% will fund London's HOMESCHOOLING SMALL BUSINESS COURSE to help teach her how to manage business & money God's way!

 

I call this hoodie my "Work Uniform" as it has very quickly become what I wear 6 out of 7 days per week! It's the perfect cut crop to wear with high-waisted leggings and get just a tiny bit of skin if you lift your arms up and super snuggly inside to keep you warm, whether worn inside or out! 

Dress DOWN with a pair of leggings or dress UP with a leather jacket and jeans!

Size info: (Relaxed fit - True to size) *I am a size small at 5'7 125lbs*
S=2-4, M=6-8, L=10-12, XL 14-16, 2XL 16+

*Crop hits right above your hip & is does not show belly with high waisted leggings*

ALL SALES ARE FINAL 

 

The "Lindsay" Hoodie